- Citizen journalists and open courts keep the public in the know
- Open Courts: Live Televised Verdict is a Benefit for Canadians
- How open are Canada’s courts?
- Infographic: Which Canadian courts permit audio-visual and electronic access?
- 2013-14 Review of Free Expression in Canada
- 2012/2013 Review of Free Expression in Canada
- Dan Henry accepts 2012 Vox Libera Award
- Fighting for media access to Canadian courts: Daniel Henry
- Interview with Dan Henry, CJFE's 2012 Vox Libera Award recipient
- Report Card of Free Expression in Canada: Connected Disconnect
Pages tagged "Media Access to the Courts"
Sunday, February 17, 2019
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Friday, May 25, 2018
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Friday, April 20, 2018
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Press freedom coalition granted leave to intervene before the Supreme Court in VICE News vs. RCMP appeal
Tuesday, April 17, 2018