- CJFE condemns charges against Turkish journalists
- A letter to the world's biggest jailer of journalists
- At UNHRC, rights groups decry deterioration of media freedom in Turkey
- CJFE condemns arrest of Canadian in Turkey for ‘insulting the president'
- Stéphane Dion Responds to CJFE About Turkey Coup
- Turkey: State of emergency provisions violate human rights and should be revoked
- Protest at Turkish Consulate in Toronto against crackdown on free expression
- CJFE condemns purge of Turkish media by President Erdogan
- Media, human rights groups urge Trudeau to call for charges against Turkish journalists to be dropped
- #FreeErol: Journalist, IFEX member arrested over "terrorist propaganda"
Pages tagged "Turkey"
Sunday, February 17, 2019
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Friday, May 25, 2018
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Friday, April 20, 2018
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Press freedom coalition granted leave to intervene before the Supreme Court in VICE News vs. RCMP appeal
Tuesday, April 17, 2018